CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

,,

This is stolen from someone else's blog that I read, but boy does it sum up my life perfectly right now...

I have never been so exhausted and overwhelmed. I have never felt so underprepared and incompetent. And yet I have never been so happy. The kind of happy that is full and deep and peaceful. I am at peace.

Life with the boys is crazy..I doubt myself at least 15 times a day, wonder how I could be given such miracles and feel like I am failing my whole family all at once...there are ups and downs, and good days and bad days, there are very bad days when I count the minutes until my husband comes home from work, starting when he leaves out the door, there are really great days when I lay in bed with one or the other and nurse him and feel pure bliss.

It is a rollercoaster but one I am so excited and thankful to be on..

0 comments:

Post a Comment